York, PA 17403
To use the CGO system to accurately insure that product is ordered for sale, movement is maintained to sales volume, incorporate new items into the product line up and insure that orders are ready for placement; to perform stocking and other related duties, as assigned, depending upon the amount of time available, business volume, and other criteria.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Observe store rules and company policies.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress code.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by store manager.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt and courteous service or assistance.
- Promote a neat and favorable store image to customers by contributing to efforts that keep the store clean, attractive, well stocked and friendly.
- Use CGO system to maintain in-stock conditions including identification of holes, discontinued product, new items, and scratches/holds from warehouse
- Process orders if needed
- Run reports such as negative inventory for maintenance of the CGO system
- Manage and support all areas of store resets and other shelf management activities related to CGO.
- Insure that dead stock is organized, scanned and in inventory
- Insure scanning system is accurate to 99.8% efficiency including adding not on files, and sale items
- Run reports such as item movement and specialized reports as requested
- Insure all Unit Price Labels and price marking is maintained; reporting discrepancies to manager
- Insure that all Batches are activated on a timely basis and according to company policy
- Insure all signs are hung in accordance with company policy and state regulations
- Insure that store audit is completed on a quarterly basis
English is the primary language. Ability to read and interpret general business reports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to walk, stand for a minimum of 4 hours and sit. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an associate may be required to perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require associates to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations, or the work environment change.